I guess you can tell that its been awhile since I posted but it has been very hectic around the house since the beginning of Aug.
We stayed busy for the rest of the week that we were at my parents house. The boys, my mom and I came back to TN early Sunday morning and my dad came after he got out of church. My mom and I sorted through clothes and labeled them trying to get everything organized. My goal was to get the upstairs in order for Shane to paint.
Shane got home on the 12th and we surprised him at the airport. We all came home and had a little party for our friend, Vickie. She had turned 50 while she was in Scotland with Shane.
Shane started school that week so our schedule has become crazy again. Shane is gone 2 nights a week and he will start going on Saturday's beginning the 8th. For 2 weeks out of the month he has meetings on Mnday night.
I had to get alot of stuff done for my boss this month also. Two weeks he needed some stuff done ASAP so I worked b/w 47-50 hours between Sunday night and Wed. morning.
I've got to go. I'll post more later with pictures.
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment