Yesterday, Shane went and got the boys haircuts at Dar*n's Barbershop. Reagan and Garrett both had really cute haircuts. That all was until tonight. We were downstairs and the boys were playing in the bonus room when Garrett came downstairs to help him fix a toy. That was when I noticed it. They had gotten the scissors and cut not only Garrett's hair but Reagan's also. Reagan's doesn't look to bad but Garrett's is unbelievable. We are not even sure how to fix it. So if you see my kids in the next few weeks don't think bad about us. Shane can't stomach to go spend another $20 to fix the damage.



4 comments:
Yikes!!!!It could have been worse...right??? At least nobody got hurt:)
I LOVE the picture of Reagan on the couch, looking scared to death. He must have just gotten a whooping! still laughing...
Oh MY!!! I probably would have cried for weeks. Brady doesn't have any hair as it is. If he cut it like that it probably would take years to grow back! So good thing your kids both have full heads of hair. It will grow back in no time. Just go with a buzz cut for a couple weeks! :)
LOL
That was good. I can't wait to see what Shane puts them up to next week.
Post a Comment