The last few weeks have not been going well for Garrett. About two weeks ago he was having problems breathing and we took him in to the Doctors office. We were there for several hours in which he received 4 breathing treatments and none of them work. The doctor then decided for us to go to Vanderbilt ER and we were there for about 8.5 hours. Garrett was given about 5 hours of breathing treatments. We then had to wait for them to observe him for awhile but they decided we could go home and I had to give him breathing treatments every 4 hours even through the night. He didn't sound any better the next day so I called the doctor that afternoon and we had to run back up them for them to check him out. They sent us to Vanderbilt again for a chest x-ray and there decided he had mucous (I know gross) plug in his right lung so he wasn't getting any down to the bottom of his lungs. The poor child was on steroids, antibotic and breathing treatments for the whole Fourth of July weekend. We took him back last Monday and his lungs were clear! YEAH!!
We were at church today and he was running around when I told him not to. Guess what he did? He tripped and fell. Garrett now has a big not and scrap right above his eye.
Here are some pictures of him with his big bruise and big brother. I'll post more pictures of what the kids have been up to this year later on.





1 comment:
Ouch!!! Hope he is feeling better all around!!!
Post a Comment