Monday, August 6, 2007

August 4, 2007

Today we just laid around the house until we had to go to a wedding at 5 with my parents. Reagan played in the little pool this morning that my parents have here at their house. I didn't have a swimmie for him so he went swimming naked. He loved it. He was sliding down the slide and jumping in. He played in it for at least 2 hours. When Garrett woke up from his morning nap, we put him in the pool to with my Dad. That both really enjoyed it. They were laughing at each other. It was so cute.

We all were ready for the wedding by 3:45. So I was looking at the internet and my parents were in the sunroom with the kids. I noticed it was 4:10 so I went to get them to say it was time to go. When I got to the room there was no Reagan. We each thought he was with the other but he wasn't. He went outside and got in the water. Reagan had a great time. Needless to say we had to change his clothes because he got them soaked.

We went to the wedding and I had to keep the kids in the nursery because the music was hurting Reagan's ears and Garrett started fussing when I left the sanctuary. The reception was catered by Big Bob Gibson. I got to show the kids off to a lot of people I knew from growing up. We left there around 6:30 to come home and by the time we got back to the house Reagan was fast asleep. We got home and fed Garrett and put him to bed around 8:30. Reagan woke up around 11 and it took me about an hour to get him back down.


No comments: