We had another jam pack day again. Mom, Reagan, Garrett and I went to Billy Mitchell Jeweler's today to take my rings to resized and fixed. That took about 2 hours. We had to stop and get gas on the way home. I stopped by the BP Station in Moulton and ran into Mom and Dad McNeill. We got the boys out to see them and Dad McNeill bought Reagan some powdered donuts and some gum for me. We stayed about 20 minutes and then left to come home and eat.
Mom and Dad got everything ready to go to work. Once that was done Mom, the boys and I left to take Lucy to the vet for her to have surgery on the 8th. We left there and went to Woodmeade. This is where my mom taught for 28.5 years. I had to show off the boys to everyone that I still knew there. Several of the teachers still there have known me since I was kid. My kindergarten teacher is still there. I was in her first class as a teacher.
After, we got done there I had to drive mom our to work. I had to show the boys off to Mrs. Little, one of my parents friends, and their students. We left there and went to Michelle's to stay with her and eat.
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment