Friday, August 10, 2007

August 6, 2007

We pretty much did nothing today but just lay around the house. Dakota and Michelle came over in the morning. Dakota and Reagan both like to be the boss and it's not working out to well when they play together. This just comes with their age.

Mom McNeill and Craig came over around 4 to see the boys. I tried to have them come this late because the boys would have been up from their nap by this time. The boys had other ideas they decided not to take naps until 3. We tried to wake Reagan up but he wouldn't wake up. I woke Garrett up about 15 minutes before they left so they could see him. After they left, I went and fed Garrett and myself. I had to wake Reagan up about 7. I tried to feed him a corn dog and he wouldn't have it. Garrett went down that night with no problem but Reagan was just the opposite.

Reagan, me and Garrett

No comments: