Today was a very busy day. The boys got up and went to church with my parents while I stayed home to get some rest. I know that was bad of me but I had a terrible night. Both boys started crying on me during the night so I got Garrett out of the crib and put him bed with me. So needless to say I Garrett on one side and Reagan on the other. Once I thought Garrett was finally back to sleep I tried to put in the crib but as soon as laid him down he woke right back up crying and then Reagan would start crying. After that I let Garrett stay in bed with me but he tossed and turned all night and kept me up.
After all of them got back we ate lunch, then got ready to leave again. We all went to the river with Michelle, Jesse and Dakota to ride on their new pontoon boat. We went and docked the boat outside of the channel in front on Point Mallard so they could swim. Reagan loved jumping off of the boat into the river. They all were laughing at his face when he would come up out of the water. We stayed out there for about 2 hours and then came back in. On the boat ride back in Garrett fell asleep. They both really enjoyed it.
Once we all got back to the shore, Jesse and Dad loaded up the boat. We went to Chelle's house to grill out. They cleaned the boat and covered it after supper. Then once we all were done there we went to Point Mallard. Mom and Dad's church, First Baptist, had rented it out for the night. Reagan really enjoyed the wave pool and the squirt factory. He kept wanting to go out in the wave pool with Jesse. We sat Garrett down at the shore of the wave pool and he was all smiles. Then once we were done there we went to McDonald's to get ice cream. By the time we got home was around 10p.m. It was a fun filled day.
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment